Punch a hole, crack the tab, and drink it down. Shotgunning beers with friends: it's group therapy.
- 64oz brown amber glass bottle
- Polyseal cap keeps your unopened beer fresh for at least 2 weeks
- Once you pop the seal on your growler, try to consume the beer inside within 48 hours.
- Don't use dish soap on your growler or run it through the dishwasher! Soap residue can stick to the inside of the growler and give an off taste to any beer. Instead, as soon as you finish the growler, rinse it well with water and allow it to air-dry. If a wash is needed, use a product made for cleaning beer vessels such as Star San.
- Store with the cap off to allow all moisture to evaporate. Give your growler a quick interior rinse before using to remove any dust.